Saturday, April 24, 2010

I am trying to find the first name of a painter sined reynolds who painted a girl playing a flute while crosse

It ia a large painting with blue and purple lines the girl is more of a line drawing with pigeons on the side of the picture. she is cross legged and has two ponytails. I bought it in the 70,s it has a hippy look to it.

I am trying to find the first name of a painter sined reynolds who painted a girl playing a flute while crosse
As you probably know from doing your own search, there are a lot of artists with Reynolds as a last name on the Internet! I am just about cross-eyed from looking! My guess would be that this artist is not well known or this picture isn't one of his/her better paintings. You could check back to where you purchased the painting and see if they can give you any information on where they got it. Good luck, sorry I couldn't help.


No comments:

Post a Comment