Wednesday, November 18, 2009

How do I identify someone whose old cell phone number and first name are aIl I have?

I started to get friendly with someone and we lost touch by accident. I know her first name but am not clear on her last name. I know what her last name sounds like but not the exact spelling. I do have her old cell number and a date that it was her number, but it is no longer hers. How can I find someone to identify her, get in touch with her and give her my contact info.

How do I identify someone whose old cell phone number and first name are aIl I have?
Sorry, but you don't have anything to go on here. Cell phones are private records, so you wouldn't be able to find out by her phone #, so that's useless.





If you know of any friends that she had or where she worked or anything like that, you may be able to find her that way.

kung fu

No comments:

Post a Comment